These are the kinds of helpful tips I needed

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    SharonInEta
    Участник

special events photography has always assumed a remarkable part of my life and in our my hobby life. Growing up  everyone could discover me carrying a thirty five mm film camera on me taking pictures of my friends and plants, and the luscious land lending to the smallish oceanic city off the north Virginia port where my family went to school. This sport blossomed of a finite art form which I assumed, perusing journal pictures, paintings and clothing photoshoots in the earlier part of my life.  Not long after, I began drafting a successful advertising career plan where elegant influences and character building energies had already started to manifest and be seen within my photography jobs. Now and for the future I am a full-time in demand and nominated Destination Wedding popular photographer and am employed all about Washington as well as all of Maryland. I am also a in demand Seattle WA real estate Photographer. If you get a chance take a trip to my new website to find out some more about my work: Seattle Wedding Photographer[/url]

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
Кнопка «Наверх»