Lots of well thought out topics

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    SharonInEta
    Участник

special events photography has indefinitely had a fulfilling position in my my hobby life. Growing up  you would find me carrying a 35mm telephoto camera in my posession taking keepsakes of my best friends and pets, and the beautiful land about the tiny inlet city off the Chesapeake bay front where I matured. This thing my dad taught me grew slowly of a passionate technical expertise which I pursued, perusing newspaper pictures, paintings and design photoshoots in college.  Not long after, I began drafting a demanding wedding photography career strategy where contrasting nudges and enriching energy had already started to manifest and shine out about my photography work. This day I am forever a full time published and nominated Seattle Based Headshot popular photographer and cover the complete United States and all of Oregon. I am also a part time Seattle Washington Commercial Photographer. Also take a trip to my coveted website in order to discover extra about me: Natural Bridge Wedding[/url]

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
Кнопка «Наверх»