Cant beleve all the good info here

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    SharonInEta
    Участник

Portrait photography has always had a wonderful position in my marriage life. As a young person  you could locate me with a thirty-five mm professional camera on me snapping pictures of my best childhood and plants, and the luscious scenery within the wee seaport city in the Virginia bay front where my family and I matured. This thing my childhood friend taught me grew in time into a much admired skill of a guru which I became one with, digesting journal pictures, paintings and fashion photography in the latter part of my education.  Afterwards, I started forging a successful wedding photography business filled with contrasting influences and adventurous influences began to take root and be seen about my body of work. Now and for the future I will always be a continually published and award winning Destination Headshot affordable Photographer and am employed the entire Seattle and all of Seattle. I am also a regularly used Washington state television Photographer. Please share my site to learn more about me: Seattle Photographer[/url]

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.
Кнопка «Наверх»